WHAT WE DO
- We identify gaps within the Petrochemical market, in conjunction with our customer needs
- We research and design products to fill these customer requirements and demands
- We manufacture these designed products
- We sell and distribute these products
The story of the Chemgroup of Companies, started in 1986, by Mr. Syd Naidoo
and his brother Mr. Jeevaruthnum Naidoo, who founded Hi-Tech Chemicals.
“The Chemgroup dream was not born of the desire for personal enrichment, but rather of an aspiration to leave a legacy that would be of real, sustainable benefit to future generation.”
“We do not compromise on quality of our products and services. We have gained a comendable position in the Petrochemical and Chemical industry by procuring quality-oriented products.
We maintain a high standard of quality in the procurement process that enables us to supply the best quality product in the market.
In order to maintain the quality standards and principle we anthropomorphize the exclusivity in all of our Petrochemical and Chemical related activities.
We assure you to have faith within us for the superior quality, as we do not give a chance to let our customers down.”
SYD NAIDOO – Group CEO
OUR TANK FARMS
Chemgroup has four tank farms that have 10 million litres storage capacity and are situated 12km from Africa’s largest port
- State of the Art Metering and Tele-metric systems
- Bonded Tanks
- Zone 1 Area
- 4 Million Litres – Chemical
- 2 Million Litres – Fuel
- 3 Million Litres – Base Oil
- 3 Million Litres – Bonded
GROUP OF COMPANIES
A selection of companies within the group. Each individually unique yet unified to create the synergy which is Chemgroup SA
WHILE OUR MANUFACTURING FACILITIES AND
WAREHOUSES ARE IN DURBAN, GAUTENG,
MOZAMBIQUE AND DUBAI, OUR FOOTPRINT
EXTENDS TO GLOBAL MARKETS
ALL SADC COUNTRIES
INDIAN OCEAN ISLANDS
BRAZIL/ SOUTH AMERICA
UNITES STATES OF AMERICA